Notice and Take-down Policy of da-white.com
The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our customers. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, da-white.com requires your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items. Intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and, furthermore, da-white.com does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters. As such, both parties must cooperate.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on da-white.com, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us which includes all of the following:
– Full name of the intellectual property right owner
– Your own full name &the name of the business you represent
– Your full contact address (includes City, State and Zip Code)
– Your email address & telephone number (includes international dialing code)
– Full description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
– Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the da-white.com website
– Full declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
– A statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
– Clear declaration that you will indemnify da-white.com against any and all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which da-white.com may incur in connection with the notice.
To proceed, please download the infringement statement (Notice) file. Complete the information, print out the document, and sign it before emailing a scanned copy to us at: email@example.com
This email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these, please use our online ticket system.
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, please consult an attorney.